Pool Table Moves
Naperville pool Table Moves & Services
The Naperville Pool Table Services provides pool table moves services and repairs not only local but we also travel. Some may think to move a pool table is as simple as taking off the legs are carrying it out the door. A pool table typically weighs 600-900 lbs. Moving the table like this can damage crucial components of your pool table. We disassemble every single pool table we move, it is truly the only way to safely and securely move your pool table without incident.
Naperville Pool Table Services
We uninstall your pool table, load and safely move it to the new location. We install the pool table and professionally level the slates and frame giving you a perfectly flat playing surface on the pool table. Members of the American Billiard Installers Association, we are an internationally recognized business in our industry.
A typical pool table move goes something like this:
1. Arrive at the pickup location fully disassemble the rails or bumpers.
2. Carefully remove each section of the slate to your pool table and load each piece into our cargo van.
3. Unbolt the legs from the frame and load the rest of your pool table.
When we arrive at the drop off location we will consult with you on the best location to properly install your pool table so that you have the best playability all around the table.
4. Assemble and level the frame of your pool table.
5. Install and level the slate of your pool table, fill the slate seams in two sections then finish it off with a thin layer of filler to make a seamless effect across all three sections of slate. The leveling process when we move a pool table is the most important, we use specially calibrated tools to get it done right.
6. We then stretch your existing cloth of the slate bed and install the rails back to the surface of the slate.
7. Once last level check and you are ready to shoot pool on your new pool table.
What’s involved in the pool table moving?
Pool Table Moves aren’t easy tasks. If you search the internet for advice you will get all kinds of advice from using dollies, getting friends to help pick it up, to even going above and beyond what is actually necessary as shown in the video below.
Pool Table Moves involve many steps, which can be tedious to even the handiest people out there. Our installers here at Naperville Pool Table Services make it look very easy, however, we work with pool tables every single day. We have worked on every brand out there including Brunswick, Olhausen, AMF, American Heritage, Presidential Billiards, Legacy Billiards, Imperial, Spencer Marston, and everything in between.
When we come out to your home to begin dis-assembly of your pool table we will first check to verify there are not any broken, cracked, or terribly marred pieces to your pool table. We will then thoroughly and fully disassemble and remove your pool table from its original location.
When we arrive at the pool table final location we will fully reassemble your pool table with either it’s original felt or brand new cloth if you opt for it. The table will be completely level and playing perfectly when it is finished.